I have been missing days of my birtcontrol pills and my husband came inside of me will I become pregnant?

Dr. John Weeks
In brief: Possibly
Depending on how many pills you missed in the current cycle, you may ovulate and potentially become pregnant.
Try to find a way to remember your pill the same time each day. If you think you are pregnant, see your doctor to discuss what to do next.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. John Weeks
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
If you forget 1 pill take it the moment you notice. If you remember you forgot to take it the day before, then take 2 pills that morning. If this happen a second time during the same cycle- do the same and use protection. If this happens a third time in the same cycle - throw the package away, you will get a period and start a new package in a week. If it happen in days 22-28 then don't worry .
Dr. George Valdez
In brief: It's possible
If you are trying to prevent pregnancy, i would use two methods if you want to be more sure, pills aren't 100% and if you miss pills much less reliable.
Also you should be taking Folic Acid when you are a woman who may possibly (even accidentally) get pregnant, must take months ahead of pregnancy to help prevent birth defects.

In brief: It's possible
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Jane Van Dis