Don't know if I have yeast or candida yeast infection. Taking Monistat n probiotics. Should I go on candida diet just in case???

Candida is yeast. Candida albicans is responsible for yeast infections. If you are not sure what is causing your symptoms I suggest seeing your doctor to confirm and rule out any other causes. There have been no real studies on the Candida diet that I am aware of. If you get the diagnosis confirmed there is no harm in trying it. Avoiding lots of sugar, white flour and processed foods is a good idea for us all.
Candida. Candida is a form of yeast - if Monistat is not helping, you may want to see a gynecologist for prescription medication and to do more detailed testing.