My son constantly sneezes and blows his nose. He has environmental allergies and cat allergy but he is only on Claritin (loratadine) 24 10 mg. He weighs 143 lbs.?

A couple of choices. You could change his antihistamine to zyrtec/cetirizine - instead of Claritin - as some people respond differently to each type. Addition of singulair (montelukast) by your physician is also worth considering. Depending on his age, inhaled nasal steroids may be of value, but are not typically used in children.
More options. A good first step is to have an allergist identify the specific allergies so avoidance measures can be taken. I presume there is no cat at home. The most effective treatment for allergic rhinitis is steroid nasal sprays. Some are approved to age 2 years old. They are safe. Singulair (montelukast) works about as well as an antihistamine. If medications are not controlling things, allergy shots are the best.