Terminal hematuria but dipstick & lab results normal. How do I know blood is in urine and not coming from vagina? Thanks.

Hematuria. Hi, you might want to ask ur doctor about three-tube test. Three consecutive samples of the urine stream are collected—the first few milliliters, midstream, and the last few milliliters in 3 different tubes which can determine the cause of hematuria, also if you are worried about vaginal bleeding a pelvic exam can help determining the cause. Good luck.
Here are some ... Terminal hematuria is useful to clinically differentiate the site of bleeding in male urinary tract and considered as from prostate urethra. But how it may be related with females is unclear and has not been discussed. Nonetheless, careful urine collection will help besides reviewing the detailoed history, conducting proper inspection and palpation of lower urogenital tract. So, see Doc timely.