Does zerona work 4 old people?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Doesn't on young
/in my opinion, it doesn't work on the young without diet and exercise either.

In brief: Doesn't on young
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: Should but
I just was introduced to the device & reps, who usually show their best results, offered not very impressive pre/post photos.
The mechanism is that it opens the fat cell pore to allow fat to leak out. If this is true, it would then pass into lymphatics then veins & i'm not sure, since that's the same route digested fat eventually takes, why other fat cells in the body wouldn't just store it again.

In brief: Should but
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Rene Perez
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: -
I doubt it works on young or older. The diet and exercise alone seems to be the source of weight loss in the zerona regimen.

In brief: -
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Rene Perez
Dr. Arnon Rubin