What antianxiety medication can you take while pregnant?

Dr. Mark Sacher
Pain Management
In brief: Ask obstetrician
All anti-anxiety drugs are level c teratogens which means they have potential for birth defects.
I would check with your obstetrician about which medicine would be best during pregnancy. If you have to take anti anxiety medicine, it is best to start in third trimester of pregnancy.

In brief: Ask obstetrician
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Mark Sacher
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
In brief: Good question
Since all the anti-anxiety medications i know of have some potential risks, they all need to be assessed individually with consideration of the medication and the particular problem. This truly requires specific advice from a medical provider.

In brief: Good question
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham