Had sex on 6|25 missed period on 6|27, 6 days late pregnancy test negative then positive then negative again period came on 7|8 but now a month late?

Confusing. Your timeline is confusing: if you had a period on July 8th, and today's date is August 10th, your period is not one month late? Also, different pregnancy tests can have different cut-off points which changes how sensitive the tests are. You should sit down with a doctor to help sort out if any further care is needed since there was a positive pregnancy test recently.