I am trying to watch my weight be have a party this weekend. So what alcoholic drink is the lowest in calories?

Dr. Paul Pancner
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Alcohol diet

Alcohol is high in sugar and simply put, it makes it much more difficult to lose weight and continue to drink alcohol.
Calories are probably not the best measure when it comes to alcohol and weight issues. As an example, i could drink lite beer, which has fewer calories rlthan regular, and still end up with a "beer belly". I would suggest staying away from alcohol, at lwast temporarily, while you.

In brief: Alcohol diet

Dr. Paul Pancner
Dr. Paul Pancner
Dr. Jack Hinkle