Is second hand smoking bad than a person who smoke? Now the place I work is full of smokers.

Dr. Scott Lindquist

Secondhand smoke has been shown to have bad health effects in those that inhale the secondhand smoke.
Is this as bad as smoking? My response is any smoke is not good for you and you should avoid breathing it at any cost. Talk to your manager and look to avoid smoke in the workplace. There are smoking in Public Place Laws in may states that prohibit smoking in the workplace. Good luck.

Dr. Scott Lindquist
Dr. Scott Lindquist
Dr. Michael Rupp
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

Most cigarettes are filtered and second hand smoke is not.
There is even research to show that smoke particles in the environment like in carpet or drapes, known as third hand smoke can increase the risk of cancer.

Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology