I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and dr wants me on tysabri;what is it?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Tysabri (natalizumab)
Tysabri is (natalizumab) injections.
It is used to prevent episodes of symptons and slow the worsening of disability in people who have relapsing forms(course of disease where symptoms flare p from time to time)of multiple sclerosis.

In brief: Tysabri (natalizumab)
Tysabri is (natalizumab) injections.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Listen to your doc
Tysabri (natalizumab) is a monoclonal antibody which can decrease relapses, MRI lesions, and disability; and, is the most potent DMT available on the market to treat relapsing/ remitting MS.
Risk of an infection called PML, which can be prevented by checking blood studies. If you have MS, this drug will work well and have few if any side effects.

In brief: Listen to your doc
Dr. Adam Smith