I have been going to a chiropractor because my left leg is numb and my sciatic nerve is pinched I have panic attacks and am under a lot of stress do ?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Neurology

In brief: Question?

I'm sorry, but it isn't really clear from your post what your question is; at least, not to me.
It would help if you could repost your question with a clearer statement of the question.

In brief: Question?

Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Adam Smith

In brief: Piriformis Spasm

Regardless of whether you have a confirmed disc issue or not, the piriformis muscle, which lies beneath the gluteus muscles, can produce sciatic symptoms when in spasm, and spasm can be induced or made worse by anxiety.
Warm moist heat to left buttock and NSAIDs (naproxen) may be helpful in those cases. Discuss with your chiropractor.

In brief: Piriformis Spasm

Dr. Adam Smith
Dr. Adam Smith
Dr. Moshe Lewis
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See a Medical doctr

You've tried an alternative approach but now a neuropathic agent or epidural may be in order.Seeing a PMR or Spine Dr. can allow you to trial a diff approach, obtain an MRI if you haven't done so and decrease your anxiety.
Physical therapy w/active release or core strengthening may also help to avoid surgery, though that may be needed.A psychologist for cognitive behavioral therapy can help anxiety

In brief: See a Medical doctr

Dr. Moshe Lewis
Dr. Moshe Lewis