Blood Pressure: 117/68 Resting Heart Rate Sitting: 75bpm - 85bpm Exercise everyday. Friend's sitting resting heart: 70bpm - 75bpm why? Heart Disease?

Variation. There can be a lot of variation between individuals resting heart rates. In general, the more "fit" you are cardiovascular wise, the lower your resting heart rate will be; so you friend may be a bit more "fit" than you. But in reality that's a very small difference and if many factors may contribute to day to day variations. Neither of those heart rate ranges suggest "heart disease".
Normal. These are all perfectly normal values. Good job on the regular exercise. Keep it up! .