Can umbilical hernia repair surgery be affected by doing light cardio and lifting light weights (10lbs max) two weeks after surgery?

See below. 2 weeks is the usual time given after umbilical or inguinal hernia repair. If I were you I would wait 4 weeks. It is a lot better than to have to have the hernia recur.Speedy recovery.
Ask surgeon. The best person for answering this question is the surgeon who performed operation,
Unlikely. If it hurts in the surgical area STOP! Otherwise that is a reasonable toning EXERCIZE.