Hard to explain, feel like my head is swimming. Constant dizzy head feeling, no room spinning, I can walk and drive fine. Just annoying swimmy head??

Dr. Leila Hashemi

In brief: Lightheadedness

Hi, r u on any medicine? Do u drink a lot of caffeinated drinks? Do you sleep enough? How is your blood pressure? Any feeling of passing out? Please see your PMD for evaluation.

In brief: Lightheadedness

Dr. Bradley Frazee
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Likely vertigo

Although you say "no room spinning" per se, this still sounds most like vertigo.
Likely - at your age, and without pain or decrease in hearing - from a viral infection effecting the nerves of the middle ear. If you can walk and drive, it is a mild case. This should subside within several days. If not, you should see your primary care doctor or an ENT specialist.

In brief: Likely vertigo

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine