The veins on penis have become darker, do I have varicose veins?

Check your legs. Varicose veins are seen in your legs, and they appear as ropy bluish veins bulging when standing, and becoming less obvious with elevation of the legs above heart level. It is common to find prominent veins in the penis, which become engorged with arousal. This is not a sign of varicose vein onset.
Probably not. Veins on the penis are normal and can change in appearance from time to time based on a number of factors. I wouldn't be too worried that these are varicose veins. If would want to make sure everything is ok, make a visit to your regular doctor.
Varicose veins. No, varicose veins do not form on the penis. The most common location for varicose veins is the legs. It is not unusual to have larger or darker veins on the penis, but these tend not to be disease or varicose and are a normal anatomical finding.