On 15 September I will start school, but ankle synovitis (occured two weeks ago-present) may impair my first day... Any chances to revoer before?

Dr. James Ryan

depending on the exact level of inflammation you could be feeling well before school starts.
In the meantime listen to your body, and gradually increase your activities as your pain allows. any activity that makes the pain significantly worse should be avoided, if you are not improving each week then you should seek professional help. Hope you get better soon, and have a good year at school.

Dr. James Ryan
Dr. James Ryan
Dr. William Forsythe