I fell an now I have a bulge on the side of rt knee should I go get it xrayed now?

Knee. If this injury just happened and there is a bruise associated with it, I would ice it immediately for at least 1 day. If the swelling persist and there is also bruising , please have your physician check it out for possible fracture or other injuries.
Watch it closely. After trauma related to a fall, bleeding into the tissues is not uncommon, especially if there was a direct blow to the skin. This "hematoma" should soften in several days and resolve in a week or two. If it feels like bone under the surface (very hard), especially if it hurts to bear weight, fracture is a possibility. If you have any questions, I would consult your physician.