Incontinence and cystoscopy- humiliated but need help?

Get help. See your local urogyn doc google augs from there u will find a doc who can fix ur problem.
Incontinence. Seeing a urologist for an incontinence evaluation, testing and discussion of treatment options will get you on the road to being dry again. None of the testing is painful and a cystoscopy with a flexible fiber-optic scope performed by an experienced urologist should be nothing to dread.