How to lose weight easily?

Lower carbs. Get rid if all sugars, and simple carbohydrates like white bread, pasta, white rice, and potatoes. Minimize eating processed and packaged foods as well as eating out, especially at fast food places. Start walking or running at least a mile every single day. Plan out your meals and exercises ahead of time and check them off as done, writing in any extra foods eaten. See doctor if help needed. .
Portion control. Many people tend to eat far too much! A serving of meat should be smaller than the palm of your hand. A serving of pasta, about the size of your fist. Load up on steamed or raw vegetables, and get daily exercise to rev up your metabolism. Eat more frequent, smaller meals daily (4-5 very small meals instead of 2-3 large ones). Choose GOOD fats in small amounts (olive oil, nuts, avocado).
Gluten. While there is no "easy" way to lose weight. Taking Gluten out of your diet can make a significant difference in your weight loss plan. Most people are actually sensitive to it and do not realize it. This includes wheats, grains, brans. There are many Gluten Free alternatives. Try it!