How long Does it take to know your pregnant?

In brief: Pregnancy Test

In my experience if there is a suspicion of pregnancy the easiest test will be a OTC pregnancy test.
Usually the HCG will be detectable in the urine about six - ten days after fertilization (usually variation occurs). If you're pregnant, levels of hCG will continue to rise rapidly, doubling every two to three days.

In brief: Pregnancy Test

Dr. Omar Matuk-villazon
Dr. Omar Matuk-villazon
Dr.

In brief: Pregnant

The urine test can be very sensitive.
You can do it at home and it can be positive as son as 20 days from the day you conceived .

In brief: Pregnant

The urine test can be very sensitive.
Dr.
Dr. James Rochester

In brief: About 2 weeks

Roughly about 2 weeks from the time of unprotected intercourse.
Use home pregnancy test to check first morning urine about this time. If neg, repeat in 7-10 days. If both neg, unlikely you are pregnant. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Dr R

In brief: About 2 weeks

Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester