I had unprotected sex with a girl and after three days had sore tonsils and white patches on one tonsil only with redness in my throat. STD??

Possible... Probably should have a doc look at it and take a culture of the sores. AND, if you want to avoid any worry of STD's or accidental parenting in the future, wear a condom---it's worth it!! Don't forget, some presents keep on giving. .
Should see your MD. It may be a tonsil infection but it is probably better for you to be checked. A culture could be taken and you may need to be treated.
Not an STD. No. Strep throat or viral pharyngitis after a sexual encounter is a coincidence. It is not a sexually transmitted disease. There is no STD that presents like this.