Can eye exercises help to reduce myopia?

No. I am not aware of any controlled study demonstrating that eye exercises can reduce myopia. Over 30 years, I have not seen any patients in my practice who have reduced their myopia with eye exercises.
No. There is no known exercise to reduce myopia. Myopia is familial in many cases. There seems to be more people becoming myopia when a population becomes more urban (instead of rural), and when the society gets industrialized and educated. It is not known if myopia is increased by close-up reading, close-up computer screens or tv's, less time spent outdoors, inadequate light indoors, etc...