I missed 2 birth control pills back to back right before ovulation and had unprotected sex and got sperm in. Chances of pregnancy?

Significant chances. Between the timing in your cycle and the missed pills, there is certainly a chance of pregnancy. You should take a pregnancy test, at home or in your local medical facility. A urine test typically can be positive after a week (since the unprotected sex) and a blood pregnancy test can be positive after 3 days. It would be wise to abstain from sex until you know your pregnancy status for sure.