If you think you may have carbon monoxide poisoning, what do you do?

Go to hospital. You should go to the nearest emergency room. Depending on the severity of poisoning, you may need treatment with oxygen, hyperbaric oxygen, blood transfusion, including exchange transfusion etc.

Related Questions

I think I may have carbon monoxide poisoning. What would that mean?

Headache. Low levels of carbon monoxide poisoning may cause headache and malaise. Confusion and ultimately unconsciousness and coma can result if not removed from the source of poisoning. Persistent nausea and headache when residing in a building are warning signs. Read more...
CO poisoning. Carbon monoxide (co) poisoning can be acute (usually from being caught in a contained area on fire) or chronic (usually from defective heating systems.. Etc). Co interferes with delivery of oxygen to organs including the brain and the heart. Acute exposure leads to depression in mental status and if severe coma. Chronic exposure can lead to headaches and changes in memory and can affect the heart. Read more...