NormEKG,Stress,ECHO,Holter, blood work.Age28,No Fam hist,non smoker.norm BP.Chol220.Weeks of mild chest pressure&numb chin.Heart ruled out?Anxiety?

In brief: Can't say

What it is.. But it appears that it isn't your heart.
Anxiety would be pretty high on my list after this extensive work up you have already had.

In brief: Can't say

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Jack Hinkle

It is unlikely cardiac with the tests being normal.
Anxiety is possible if your symptoms are intermittent. Gastric reflux can cause chest discomfort, but the numb chin is strange. Underlying asthma could cause symptoms, but you should have a cough or wheezing. Hyperventilation could cause both (with fast breathing) but this would not be constant. Lastly, inflammation of the breast bone joints woul

Dr. Jack Hinkle
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology