Continues nausea weakness and dizziness along with upper back pain and pain just under my ribs on the left and right side of my abdomin?

See MD. You really need to be examined and have a thorough history done. You may need lab work and radiologic studies. I'd see your physician.
See an MD ASAP. Hi, it's not normal to have all the reported symptoms above, and not way anyone can tell you what's going on without laying a hand on you and possibly some blood test and imaging, please see a doctor ASAP for examination. Feel better soon.