Sternum feels tight when I take a deep breath with slight ache. And when I turn my head right I have a ache the top part of the right side chest?

See a doctor str8away. Your healthcare system is excellent and to properly evaluate this problem you should see your doctor right away. The list of possibilities is extensive and if a referral to cardiology and/or pulmonary is appropriate don't hesitate to ask your doctor. Imaging and special tests including but not limited to pulmonary function, ECHO, EKG and stress tests may be appropriate before musculoskeletal evals.