How do I treat my acne?

Acne. Wash face w gentle cleanser 2x/day & use oil free products. No oily hair or heavy foundations. Try not to pop pimples. Avoid touching face (cradling chin in hands). Remove makeup before bed. Shower after strenuous exercise. Consider OTC products (salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide). Retinoids/ comedone extractor can be helpful for black heads. If > mild acne see dermatology.
See your Doctor. Acne is more than a nuisance, it can be a major problem. Because chronic acne can cause depression and feelings of isolation, not to mention scarring, early and consistent care is ideal. Your doctor can quickly recognize the factors involved in acne and design a plan to clear your skin using either over the counter or prescription solutions. Find your solution at http://dermdocs.com/