How do I get rid of pimple scars, acne and a rash that's by a pimple around my nose area?

Pimple scar, rash? These are 3 different types of lesions. Scars that are from cystic acne and have been there for a long time may need dermabration treatments over time. Acne itself, there are many treatments. Depending on how severe it is would determine the best alternatives for you, just don't pick. A rah around your nose could be seborrhea. But then all rashes need to be seen. Picture or by your doctor.