Can low testosterone and high estrogen cause thinking problems in males?

Yes of coursse. any kind of hormone imbalance in male or female will cause different kind of physical,mental and behavior problem the question is why you have that make sure you do not have any testicles tumor or lumps you might have to make sure you do not have hormone producing tumor in lung and liver do you have any gyncomastia or enlarge male breast as well or not the answer to your question is yes it does.
Low Testosterone. Hi, low Testosterone could cause problem with Mood, concenteration, fatigue, loss of muscle mass, decreased in bone density, decreased in Sperm count and sex drive.