How to increase testosterone level naturally?

Exercise & lose fat. First, let's clear a common misconception that's used to separate you from your money. There is no dietary supplement that will naturally & safely increase testosterone. In other words, there are no testosterone boosters, at least not in the States. Maybe in India but not here. Instead, get rid of fat that converts T into female hormone. Check out http://goo.gl/X4tjR & http://goo.gl/TMde33.
Watch your weight. If you are obese or overweight, one of the ways you can improve your testosterone is to lose weight. Obesity causes decrease in testosterone.