I have been experiencing symptoms of post-partum depression and I gave birth 6 months ago. I don't know how to go on?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Seek Help

You can ask your primary care doctor, obgyn, your insurance company or even your baby's pediatrician for a name of a psychiatrist and psychologist that specialize in treating post-partum depression.
How you feel will affect not only you, but your baby as well. If your symptoms become overwhelming and you feel like you can't cope anymore, please either dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

In brief: Seek Help

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox