Late for 9 days.I just have a little bit of clear watery discharge and sore breast and nothing else.Am I pregnant?I had my last period on 23july2014.

Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Unprotected?

If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, it is possible that you are pregnant and I advise a home pregnancy test.
Discharge and brest tenderness are not specific for pregnancy: this may be a good time to discuss BC with your doctor.

In brief: Unprotected?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Unlikely

If your last period started on July 23, you can't be 9 days late unless your cycles are only 1 week long and your period was due on July 31.
You should just now be at mid-cycle. The discharge may be the mid-cycle cervical mucous that is usually profuse and similiar to egg whites .This happens at ovulation and is a sign of fertility.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Adam Levy