Almost 3 mnth old formula fed daughter has poop in almost every diaper, extremely uncharacteristically fussy, inconsolable, spitting up frequently...?

In brief: Tough situation!

Oh you poor thing- you must be so worried! And tired! The part that strikes me as most concerning is that this is unlike her. We'd agree that it's normal for babies to cry, babies at this age can be very colicky.
I'm not worried about the diapers, maybe she's coming down with a virus. Check her temperature and if > 100.3 rectally, if bloody or dark green vomit, take her to the ER please.

In brief: Tough situation!

Dr. Heather Silverberg
Dr. Heather Silverberg
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Such a nice way to answer the question and relieve the stress , Dr. Silverberg!
Dr. Cindy Juster