Any illnesses besides IBS that cause diarrhea, loose stool, cramping, upset stomach, and occasional constipation? No vomiting or blood in stool.

Irritable bowel. Watch to see if your symptoms occur after having milk/cheese/yogurt. You may have a lactose intolerance. If symptoms occur after eating bread/rice/cake you have be gluten sensitive.
Yes. There are other conditions that need to be consider and rule out with all those symptoms. Hormone imbalances such as Thyroid hormone, anxiety/stress, GI motility conditions and others can mimic IBS.