Is there any need for further testing? I am one of the lucky few to have a true milk allergy diagnosed by allergist due to history of rapid onset breathing trouble with accidental ingestion. I also react to contact with milk on the skin with hives.,

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Not now

Since milk allergy may subside with time, retesting in a few years may be helpful to guide you on trying milk again.
Since up to 75% of milk-allergic people can consume cooked milk (in baked products etc), what has your experience been with baked goods? There is some evidence that if baked dairy products can be tolerated, eating them regularly may lead to tolerance of the raw milk later.

In brief: Not now

Dr. Duane Gels

In brief: Yes, more is helpful

If a board-certified allergist diagnosed you as having cow's milk allergy, likely they did skin or blood tests to confirm. Contact urticaria (hives) would be supportive evidence.
Tests estimate the likelihood of a reaction, not the severity. New component testing is hoped to identify those who might tolerate ingestion of baked goods that contain cow's milk as a minor ingredient.

In brief: Yes, more is helpful

Dr. John Chiu
(1)This patient told us he was found to have positive reaction to milk with breathing problem, I would not consider testing him for at least another 5 years after the last systemic reaction since the allergy is unlikely to go away, if ever, before then. Component testing is still not reliable enough to identify which proteins specifically cause (or not cause) an anaphylactic reaction.
Dr. Thomas Josa

In brief: Food challenge

It sounds like you won't need to, though most people would still prefer additional confirmation through skin or blood test if it hasn't already been done.
Also, sometimes milk allergy does go away.

In brief: Food challenge

Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Milk allergy

You may have other food allergies so I would recommend you undergo further testing

In brief: Milk allergy

Dr. Corey Clay
With respect to Dr Novick, practice parameters published by AAAAI and ACAAI do not recommend food allergy testing without history suggestive of allergy to the specific food in question.