Blood clots about 7 years ago DVT and PE. Recent problems with legs doppler on both neg - should I ask for additional testing? Still worried.

Dr. Frank Amico

In brief: Unclear

If your dopplers are negative then you are probably fine but I am not sure what you mean by "recent problems.
" If you develop shortness of breath or one sided leg swelling address this immediately.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. Frank Amico
Dr. Frank Amico
Dr. Jeffrey Levine

In brief: Depends on symptoms

If you continue to have leg problems that are affecting your quality of life and are causing you anxiety, then you should pursue further evaluation of your symptoms.
It is difficult for me to recommend the net steps since I don't know what leg symptoms you are having. Start with dr who ordered your lower extremity dopplers.

In brief: Depends on symptoms

Dr. Jeffrey Levine
Dr. Jeffrey Levine
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine