Can an ultrasound substitute pelvic exams? I have a phobia of pelvic exams becz of previous sexual abuse?

No but U/S can help. Sorry to hear about your abuse. Hopefully you getting help to help heal from that. An ultrasound can be an adjuvant to pelvic exam but shouldn't replace it. Maybe ask your family, friends, colleagues if they know of a compassionate, gentle physician/practitioner who can perform the exam. Discuss it first also with whatever practioner before hand so they know the situation and can help you through.