I recently had a Ige Blood Test for food allergies. The results can back at tomatoes: moderate Wheat: Low and Soy: Low. What does this mean?

Complicated. You cannot draw your conclusions from your testing only. If you have a positive test but eat the food every day without symptoms you are not allergic to that food. On the other hand if you have a low positive test but get hives every time you eat it you are allergic. The correct diagnosis is made by a combination of history and test results. You may need a supervised food challenge.
Food allergy. Rather than do it yourself, I recommend you follow your Allergist advise on how to proceed with an elimination /challenge diet.
Difficult to say. The blood IGE tests are good markers for allergies but need to be put into the context of you personal history and exam findings. In general, this could mean you may break or have digestive issues with tomatoes and less problems with wheat and soy.Each testing center gives a range and general meaning that you should get from the doc that ordered the test.High IGE levels require special plans.