135 suger level in random with glucophage (metformin) 500 mg? How much it is in control in your opinion?in fasting it is 117?

Dr. Justin Brown

In brief: Fair control

Those are relatively good values for blood sugar control for type 2 diabetes.
That being said, they could be better. With blood sugar control, a carbohydrate controlled diet and frequent exercise will really help you get a grip on the disease. With work and education, you can help prevent the progression of the disease. I would suggest diabetes education classes for more information.

In brief: Fair control

Dr. Justin Brown
Dr. Justin Brown
Dr. Brent Galloway

In brief: Good

This seems to be in good control - I recommend continuing on the same dose

In brief: Good

Dr. Brent Galloway
Dr. Brent Galloway
Dr. Stephen Sisselman

In brief: Diabetic Control

Glucophage (Metformin) is a great 1st line drug for T2 Diabetes, and recommended for all Type 2 Diabetics who can take it.
Fasting numbers below 120 are good, and random numbers in the 130s also are good. Non-Diabetics have fasting sugar below 100, and borderline 100-125. So it looks like your control is good. Also important is your A1C - should be less than 7 ideally. Good Luck!

In brief: Diabetic Control

Dr. Stephen Sisselman
Dr. Stephen Sisselman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela