In 2012 stage 1 little scarring I have hepatitis C its been two years since I seen liver dr don't smoke or drink how long will it take to kill you?

Dr. Maria Dumalaog

In brief: Hepatitis C

There is no way to answer that accurately.
Lifestyle plays a big role in staying alive longer whether you have hep C or anything else for that matter. If you continue with poor choices like unprotected sex, fatty animal based diet, no fruits or vegetables and not see your liver doctor, it won't take long to kill you. See your doctor check how your liver is doing, make better lifestyle choices.

In brief: Hepatitis C

Dr. Maria Dumalaog
Dr. Maria Dumalaog
Dr. Adam Smith