Positive EBV and CMV (no igg). I read this cant be cause of my 3 month long body aches, tons of tests and don't know where else to turn, advice?

EBV & CMV. Both are from the family of herpes viruses and remain dormant in your body forever.CMV causes no problems unless you are immunocompromised.or pregnant. EBV is known for causing fatigue and prolonged recovery, from weeks to months. There is no specific treatment. Recommend drinking fluids to stay hydrated, getting plenty of rest, & taking over-the-counter medications for pain.
Long recovery. I'm assuming you mean you had a positive CMV/EBV IgM ( meaning you have active infections). If this is the case, you could feel sick for many months.Treatment is rest, rest and more rest.