Signs of gerd?

More on GERD. Healthtap is full of answers regarding gerd's causes, variations, and approaches for prevention. Please type "gerd" in the search box, and i think you'll find all the responses you could want!
Many . More common symptoms are: feeling that food is stuck behind the breastbone, heartburn or a burning pain in the chest (under the breastbone), increased by bending, stooping, lying down, or eating; more likely or worse at night; relieved by antacids; nausea after eating. See: http://goo.Gl/rlxo3.
GERD. GERD - gastroesophageal reflux disease is due to stomach acid and juices that travel backwards up the esophagus and the acid causes a burning sensation, sometimes it can be severe enough that it causes chest pain. Complications of GERD can be weight loss, loss of appetite, painful swallowing, cough, pneumonia from aspiration and even lead to cancer of the esophagus over time.
R/O IBS With GERD. GERD symptoms nausea/reflux/abdominal pain /bloating. You need a full exam and blood work. Especial screen for H pylori . Also stool screen x 3 for occult blood /parasite/hpylori . Empiric trial of Zantac vs nexium (esomeprazole) , if symptoms persist baseline EGD.. While you are getting these items checked out you should ditch to a gluten free high fiber diet . Ie gutbliss.com and Wholeapproach.com. .