My insurance denied my prior auth for Suboxone that they've been covering for the past year because I'm not in counseling, what can I do? Out tomorrow

In brief: Suboxone

If you want insurance to pay for your suboxone - recommend that you find out what they require and comply to the letter of the law.

In brief: Suboxone

Dr. Cyma Khalily

In brief: GET INTO COUNSELING

This is a standard part of treatment and you ought to have asked the doctor that is giving you the medication about options.
You may need to seek treatment at a facility that does therapy so you can keep up the medication.

In brief: GET INTO COUNSELING

Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Vikram Patel