I currently got diagnosed chlamydia and I have the stomach flu. A couple nights ago I noticed a bump around the anus, what should I do?

In brief: Try to get well

Take your issues one at a time and get past them.Your stomach flu should resolve over time if you take care of your fluid needs.
If diagnosed with chlamydia, take your med, but this can wait until your stomach is settled. Your anal bump could be unrelated to the other issues and will wait. After you finish your meds and feel better, call the office and discuss your finding with your doc.

In brief: Try to get well

Dr. Jane Van Dis