I ride horses and dust gets kicked up in the air and I have the burst blood vessel in the corner of my left eye will the dust affect it?

Probably not. You are describing a subconjunctival hemorrhage, which causes a small area of bleeding in the conjunctiva of the eye. Usually this is caused by mild/moderate trauma--such as aggressive rubbing. Although the dust may have led to the burst capillary (by causing you to rub the eye) it is unlikely that more dust will worsen the issue. Get a good set of protective sunglasses to keep the dust out.