I haven't had much preg symptoms and don't really feel preg bc if I was it would've been due to pre cum,& aren't chances low?but I'm 4 days late on pd

In brief: Take pregnancy test

Most studies have shown low levels of sperm or no sperm in pre-ejaculate with sperm not being motile (however, don't know how promptly samples were examined).
One small study published in 2011 showed that there are some individuals with a high motile sperm count in pre-ejaculate. See: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3564677/

In brief: Take pregnancy test

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Missed Period

The most common reason for a missed period is pregnancy.
True pregnancy is asymptomatic until a period is missed. pregnancy happens when sperm meet the egg at ovulation and pre-cum is well known to have fresh sperm in it. Pre-cum commonly causes pregnancy. You must go do a pregnancy test. That is the next indicated thing to do. Don't you think?

In brief: Missed Period

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Adam Levy