What were your symptoms of diabetes type 1?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Many
As excess sugar builds up in your bloodstream, fluid is pulled from your tissues. This may leave you thirsty. As a result, you may drink — and urinate — more than usual.Extreme hunger, weight loss. Fatigue. If your cells are deprived of sugar, you may become tired and irritable.Blurred vision.

In brief: Many
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Natalie Hodge
In brief: Drinking/ Urinating
My daughter's presentation was classic, intense thirst, frequent urination, tired all the time, headaches, and weight loss over the course of several weeks.
Bedwetting, also can happen! Definitely check your urine for glucose or buy an over the counter glucose meter and check your blood glucose with these symptoms! Its easy to stop here with insulin and prevent from progressing to coma!

In brief: Drinking/ Urinating
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge