Plz tell me symptoms of depression?

There are many. Including sleep, appetite and/or energy changes, feeling hopeless, helpless or suicidal, loosing interest in previously pleasurable activities, feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt, trouble concentrating, recurrent thoughts of death, etc. If you are questioning if you are depressed, why not make an appointment with a psychiatrist in your area? You have nothing to loose.
Depression Symptoms. Clinical depression involves at least a 2 week period of a pervasive period of sadness and/or a lack of joy, can also include difficulties getting motivated, feelings of excessive guilt or apathy, poor concentration and energy, disrupted sleep, feelings of sluggishness or restlessness, social withdrawal, and/or thoughts of death. If left untreated, these symptoms often lead to dysfunction.