Have bloating in the stomach, frequent bouts of severe nausea that causes soreness in the pit of the stomach and rare dizziness. Any suggestions?

Dizzy and bloating. you may have a virus causing your bloating and nausea but if you are having other symptoms such as fever or severe diarrhea you should see a doctor asap about it. I would also check a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant especially if you missed a period or are late. Drink plenty of fluids and try to rest of course. If you are not improving in a few days see your doctor of course.
GI irriation. This sounds like a stomach irritation ( many causes) . You can try oover the counter Pepcid (famotidine) or Zantac; howver, I suggest an examination and blood testing- multiple causes, including ulcer and gallblader/pancreatic illnesses.
Ibs? could be anything from anxiety to cancer...you could be more specific and I might be able to help. Or see your own practitioner.